zondag 27 maart 2016

Students, pilgrims and old buildings


 Did not a lot of sketching these last few days due to some volunteer work, bad weather and house work. But did got to squeeze in 2 sketching moments.


 
This first one is a election week for the university students organisation. Not a very detailed one but first try at sketching a crowd.


 
Number 2 is the backside of the Pilgrim Hostel. This concept was started for people who hike or bike to santiago de compostella. It's located in a 14th century old building.

And finally there is the old building on the Lijwaadmarkt number 9 . Half of it is a cocktail lounge.


That's about it. I am turning 26 this april and my spouses asked what I wanted for my birthday. So I gave them a list of art supplies. They can choose.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten